Sunday, May 29, 2011

FUN NEWS!!!

I have some outstanding news to share. Your Aunt Brooke and Uncle Derrick who are also your God parents are expecting a little baby of their own. We're so excited!!!! Aunt Brookie is the sister I never had, and I am so excited to embark on this journey with her. Aunt Brooke was there for me every step of the way when I found out I was going to be your Mommy! I cannot wait to do the same for her. They are due on January 12, 2012. What a cool due date of 1/12/12! I know you do not know what all this means quite yet, but one day you will understand. Daddy and I love them more than words can express and just know that they will be awesome parents!

Baby Heberling at 6 weeks!!! 

The proud parents TO BE!!!!

Love them!

Praise God that Mommy and baby are perfectly healthy!

1 comment: