Thursday, May 19, 2011

More Birthday Fun!

I can not believe you are ONE!!! It seems like just yesterday I was holding you for the first time. It makes me so sad that time flies so fast. I miss the days when you just used to be in my arms all the time. Now you are such a big boy and walking/running all over the place. You started walking when you were 10 months old, so now you are a PRO at 13 months. This year has been incredible, exciting, and unforgettable. I have to give all the credit to God for being my rock and your Daddy for never missing a beat. Your Daddy and I are so lucky that God blessed us with such an awesome little boy. The diapers and late nights are a very small price to pay to hold you in my arms everyday. You are an amazing gift that I intend to treasure for a lifetime. I wish I could hold on to your youth forever, but I know that you are growing faster than I can keep up with. We hope for another year of happiness and cheer.

On your actual birthday we spent the afternoon at the botanical gardens. We walked along the trails, watched the birds, and saw lots of pretty flowers. This was Mommy's first time ever at the Botanical Gardens and I have to say it was pretty neat. They have an old train car that you and Daddy played on. What a fun day!








No comments:

Post a Comment