Thursday, May 5, 2011

Catch Up....

These are some pictures that were taken a while ago. You are just so cute so I had to share them with you!

 You love to take shower's with Daddy. I am so thankful you like to take showers, because when we are home alone sometimes I have no choice but to take you in with me. At first you used to be a little skeptical but now you will put your whole head under the water. Such a big boy!

This is the first time you have ever played at an indoor playground. This it at the Chick-fil-A in Clemson, which has become one of our favorite spots. There was even a week when we ate there for lunch 4 times in a row. Your favorite thing to eat there is the nuggets and the fruit. If your a good boy and eat most of your meal, I trade in your toy for ice cream. We always share the ice cream because Mommy has such a sweet tooth! So back to the playground part. Like I have told you many times before I am quite the germ a phoebe and will definitely have to learn that this is okay and allow you to play. You love to try to climb up the slide and play with all the bells and whistles on the toddler wall!:) I must add that this Chick-fil-A is brand new so that makes it a little easier for me succumb and let you play. Don't worry, when you are all done playing you get a full wipe down with anti-bacterial wipes!:)

Got milk?

You make some of the funniest faces lately

I just thought this was a sweet picture. So peaceful

This is when we went to Atlanta for Daddy's interview with Capgemini. Mommy is very lucky and has some of the best friends anyone could ever ask for, and 4 of them happen to live in Atlanta. This was such an awesome night as we got to meet with all of them. This is a picture of you and Aunt Laura and I. Aunt Laura and I have been friends since grade school and love each other dearly. We ate at this really neat restaurant called the Nook with Daddy, Aunt Kali, Aunt Kim, Aunt Jenn, Betsy (Laura's sister),Aunt Laura and her boyfriend John.  The food was so good, so good I actually took a picture of Daddy's burger. 

This was a lasagna stuffed burger. I actually didn't try it, but I am inspired to try and make this one day. Maybe I will get the itch to do this when you are old enough to try it.  One day you will learn that Daddy loves burgers. Oddly enough he has had two of his best burgers ever with Aunt Laura. She is definitely something special and loves you so much!

This was a couple of months ago, but these are some of your good friends. James is 2 and Campbell is a month older than you. Mommy and Daddy have become very close with their sweet parents and couldn't be more thankful for their friendship, guidance, and love for Jesus! They are also our Bible study leaders where we have also met some pretty awesome people. 

You are into everything now a days. BiBi likes to call you a Tornado because you leave a path of destruction.  She thinks it is quite funny but it is oh so true!!! There is never a dull moment now that you are running!!!

I had to post a picture of you and I because they are so few as I am usually the photographer. You were so tiny, time sure flies!

P.S.- Sorry for such a long post, I just feel like I have so much to share!:) I love you punkin!


No comments:

Post a Comment