Thursday, May 5, 2011

Throw Backs...

Yes I am going all the way back to when you were a month old, but I just couldn't resist posting this session we had with a photographer. This session was a gift that was given by Aunt Brooke and Aunt Mandy. It was probably one of the best gifts ever. We had to drive to Atlanta for this, so that is why you were a month old. They generally like for the baby to be less than 10 days old because they do nothing but sleep and are very easy to work with. Here you were a month old, so lets just say it took us 4 hours of hard work to get the photos we did!







Future star




This used to be your favorite place to be..right on my chest...oh how I miss those days!:(

but Mom?



So sweet....

This has to be my favorite picture of ALL TIME!!! 

I know it is hard to tell, but you were SCREAMING here!


Love this one!

You are definitely Mommy's Little Man



Another one of my favorites!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gracious these are sooo sweet! They really make me miss my girls' baby days!

    ReplyDelete