Monday, May 2, 2011

The Toilet

You have recently discovered the toilet and it has become one of your favorite things to play with. Mommy is a big germ a phoebe so this is not my favorite thing that you do. The other day I went to use the bathroom and noticed that there was a U-U (the name for your pacifier) in the toilet. Tonight before we were getting in the bath I could not find you. The first place I always check is the bathroom because that is usually the first thing you go for. Sure enough I was right and this is what I found tonight!

This was just hilarious. I am so happy my camera was close by and I was able to capture this! I just hope that you will share the same love that you have with the toilet now when we begin potty training. 

This was the top from the laundry basket that you couldn't figure out how to actually get "IN" the water! 

No comments:

Post a Comment