Thursday, May 19, 2011

Kitty Kitty....

At Bibi and Pops's house they have two cats named Shorty and Mya. When I was in high school I found Shorty as an abandoned little kitty. Shorty is the little gray cat in the picture below, and he has a short tail, hence the name "Shorty". Mya was also a rescue cat and was found in a tree in our backyard. For the record, Mommy has a huge place in her heart for animals, especially cats. I just love them, and so does my entire extended family. I hope one day Daddy will love them just as much as we do. The cats have grown on Daddy, but I am still sure we have a long way to go. You love chasing the cats around and every time you see one. You make this cute little noise trying to say meow:) Hopefully Daddy will let us get a little kitten sometime soon!

You love to play in their water. I even caught you with a piece of kitty food in your mouth one time. Yuck!

They used to run away from you but now they love you and let you touch them. Mommy and Daddy always have to remind you to be nice because your favorite thing to do is pull their tail.

You and Mya hanging outside:)

She was playing games with you!

Trying to get here tail again. I love this picture!

Sweet kitty!

Off on another chase

You follow them everywhere. 

Mom where is she going?

No comments:

Post a Comment