Saturday, May 7, 2011

Paradise...

Yesterday was such a beautiful day. We enjoyed an afternoon out at the pool. You have absolutely no fear of the water, and that makes me so afraid. It just means Daddy and I will have to watch you like a hawk around water. You are such a little fish when it comes to the water because you just want to swim swim swim!! Speaking of fish that is what Daddy used to call me when we first met:) He called me that because he said I had tiny lips and I would pucker them like fish do and make a kissy face. I'll do it for you one day, don't worry;). When Mommy was a little girl I used to be on the swim team, and I like to think that I can swim pretty well. I mean I only won states in the backstroke back in the day, no big deal :) So it is my desire to teach you how to swim. I have been teaching you to kick in the tub ever since you were about 4 months old, and yesterday we were working on your arm strokes. I may be a bad Mommy for this, but I even let you go and you did go under for a second but I brought you back up and you looked at me like Mom I want to go back under. I didn't want to do it too much because I DO NOT want you to be afraid of the water. After your lesson we floated in the rafts and played with Uncle Brad. It started to get very windy so you were a little chilly, but we warmed up in the outside shower and then wrapped up in warm towels from the dryer! We spent a little bit of time relaxing in the sun before you and Uncle Brad were off to the trampoline. This was your first time on a trampoline and you had the time of your life. You liked the idea that you could fall down and it wouldn't hurt and get back up and try to jump some more.

Playing with Uncle Brad
P.S.- you can almost say his name...it is pretty cute!


Buddy trying to help you eat your goldfish


Playing on the trampoline

A little fuzzy but you and Brad were jumping.



chasing after Buddy

You were in a full speed chase...i love this shot!

I love this one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment